|Toledo, OH: Peristyle Concert Hall|
Country: United States of America
Location: 2445 Monroe Street
Concert hall in the East Wing of the Toledo Museum of Art, built 1931-1933 by Edward B. Green. Opened 1933 with a concert by the Philadelphia Orchestra. 1750 seats.
Reverse Text: "The Toledo Museum of Art, The Peristyle Concert Hall"|
Publisher: ?; Printed in Holland
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/7364|