|Oberlin, OH: Warner Concert Hall (old)|
Country: United States of America
Location: Professor Street / College Street
Concert hall of Oberlin College, built 1887 as an addition to Warner Hall. Extensions 1890, 1903 and 1904. After a new "Warner Concert Hall" had been opened at a nearby site in 1963, the old Warner Hall complex was demolished in October 1964 in favour of H. C. King Memorial Hall.
Picture: 1902 organ by Harold Kimball (replaced in 1928)|
Front Text: "Warner Concert Hall, Organ & Stage"
Publisher: A. G. Comings, Oberlin; No. 1
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Oberlin to Warren PA, 1908
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/7280|