|Meriden, CT: Poli's Theatre|
Country: United States of America
Location: 44 W Main Street
Opened 25 Dec 1907 as a vaudeville theatre. LAter used as a cinema. Ca. 1943 renamed "Loew's Poli Theatre". Closed ca. 1952-1955. Demolished.
The larger "Poli's Palace Theatre" was another building on 99 W Main Street.
Front Text: "The Cahill Block, Meriden, Conn.", sign: "Poli's"|
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Meriden to Clinton CT, 1912
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/7674|