|Jackson, WY: Jackson Hole Playhouse|
Country: United States of America
Location: 145 W Deloney Avenue
Built 1915 as a stable. Later used as stage coach station, a car shop, bowling alley and post office. 1948 converted into a theatre by theatre director Vera Cheney. First named "Diamond Littles", then "Dirty Jacks", "The Pink Garter", and finally "The Jackson Hole Playhouse".
Front Text: "Jackson Hole Playhouse Theatre", "Jackson, Wymoing", inscription: "Jackson Hole Play House", sign: "Little Mary Sunshine"|
Reverse Text: "Jackson Hole Playhouse Theatre, Jackson, Wyoming 83001. Jackson's first live stage-show Theatre, in continuous operation since 1959. One of the oldest buildings, located in the Original Town Site of Jackson, on Deolney Street."
Publisher: Seaich Card & Souvenir Corp., Salt Lake City; 145495
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/5986|