|Fort Worth, TX: Palace Theatre|
Country: United States of America
City: Fort Worth
Location: 113 E 7th Street
Opened 21 Sep 1908 as "Byers Opera House". Later used as a cinema and named "Byers Theatre". 1919 rebuilding by Raphael A. Nicolais, reopened 19 Oct 1919 as "Palace Theatre". 1468 seats. Closed 1974 and converted into a jazz club. Demolished 1977.
Picture: right: Palace Theatre|
Front Text: sign: "Palace", marquee: advertising the 1968 film "Wild in the Streets"
Reverse Text: "The Fort Worth National Bank. Houston, Main and Commerce at Seventh. Heart of Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. [...]"
Publisher: Strykers' Western Fotocolor, Fort Worth; 9551
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/4878|