|Flint, MI: The Whiting|
Country: United States of America
Location: 1241 E Kearsley Street
Performing arts centre, part of "Flint Cultural Center". Opened 1967 as "James H. Whiting Auditorium", named after industrialist James H. Whiting (1848-1919). Later renamed "The Whiting".
Picture: left: Bower Theatre, right: Longway Planetarium|
Reverse Text: "Bower Theater and Longway Planetraium. Flint College and Cultural Center. Flint, Michigan"
Publisher: Hiawatha Card of Detroit, Ypsilanti MI; Plastichrome; P35548
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Flint to Montclar NJ [postmark partly illegible]
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/7202|