|Carthage, MO: 66 Drive-In Theatre|
Country: United States of America
Location: 17231 Old 66 Boulevard
Drive-in cinema, opened 22 Sep 1949. Named after the "Route 66" highway. Closed 1985. 1997-1998 restorations. Re-opened 1998.
Front Text: sign: "66 Drive-In Theatre"|
Reverse Text: "The 66 Drive-In Theatre located West of Carthage, Missouri on historic Route 66 is the last of six theatres with 66 in its name. Built in 1949 and restored in 1997, movies are shown weekends from April through October. A souvenir shop is open year round. Painting by Sherry Pettey."
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/4778|