|Christchurch: Regent Centre|
Country: England, United Kingdom
Historic County: Dorset
Location: 51 High Street
Opened 26 Dec 1931 as "Regent Cinema" with the 1929 film "The Taming of the Shrew". Closed in July 1973. Subsequently used as a bingo club. 1983 renovations, reopened as "Regent Centre". Used as a cinema and for live theatre.
Front Text: sign: "Regent Centre"|
Type: blank reverse
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/2771|