|Schkopau: Haus der Freundschaft|
Country: Germany (Deutschland)
House of culture, built 1952-1958 by Hauser and Reinhardt for VEB Chemische Werke Buna. The complex includes a theatre hall (748 seats), a concert hall (250 seats), a restaurant and various smaller rooms. Also known as "X-50" after an internal numbering system by Chemische Werke Buna, as "Kulturhaus" and as "Klubhaus". In the 1990s renamed "Kulturhaus & Theater Schkopau" . Closed 1998 and abandoned.
Front Text: "Haus der Freundschaft VEB Chemische Werke Buna, Theatersaal"|
Publisher: Werner Wicke, Leipzig; A 258/55
Type: Real Photo
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/6059|