|Nauen: Theater der Freundschaft|
Country: Germany (Deutschland)
District: Landkreis Havelland
Location: Ketziner Straße 1
Built 1955 by H. P. Richter. 1977 rebuilding by V. Brandt. The complex includes a cinema with 380 seats, a smaller cinema/café with 42 seats, and small exhibition gallery. Closed 1998.
Front Text: inscription: "Theater der Freundschaft", posters: advertising the 1957 film "Zlaty pavouk" as "Die Goldene Spinne", the 1958 film "Geschwader Fledermaus", and the 1959 film "Der schweigende Stern" |
Reverse Text: "Nauen, Theater der Freundschaft"
Publisher: Graphokopie H. Sander KG, Berlin; D 821; B 8/63
Type: Real Photo
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/2047|