|Paris: Cinéma Normandie|
Location: VIII.; 116 bis, avenue des Champs-Élysées
Cinema, built by Montaut & Gorska. Opened 4 Feb 1937 with the film "Fire over England" ("L'Invincible Armada"). 2000 seats. Also known as "UGC Normandie". 1978 rebuilding, with three new halls and conversion of the ground floor to the new venue of the cabaret "Lido de Paris" (formerly located at 78, avenue des Champs-Élysées), sharing its entrance with the cinema.
Links: www.ugc.fr, Wikipedia
Front Text: sign: "Normandie"|
Reverse Text: "Paris et ses merveilles. L'avenue des Champs-Élysées et l'arc de triomphe de l'Étoile (1806-1836) illuminés."
Publisher: André Leconte, Ed. d'Art Guy, Paris; 1054
Type: Real Photo
Sent: from Paris to Bologna (Italy), 1964
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/4032|