|Paris: Théâtre des Gobelins|
Location: XIII.; avenue des Gobelins
Built 1869 by Alphonse Cusin. Façade sculptures by Auguste Rodin. 800 seats. From 1906, also used as a cinema. 1934 converted into a cinema. 1993 restorations. Closed 2003. Subsequently used as a warehouse for a neighbouring cinema. Demolished 2010 in favour of a new building (with the protected façade remaining).
Front Text: "Paris - Théâtre des Gobelins (Rue de la Gaîté)", poster: advertising the "Le Monstre et le Magicien"|
Publisher: J. H.
Type: Divided Back
Not sent. [With stamp and postmark of 1908, but without address or message.]
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1364|