|Paris: Théâtre Édouard VII|
Location: IX.; 10, place Édouard-VII
Built 1913 by W. G. R. Sprague. Opened Jan 1914 as a cinema. 1916 converted into a live theatre. 1931-1941 again used as a cinema. Named in honour of King Edward VII of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (1841-1910). Also known as "Théâtre Édouard VII - Sacha Guitry", in honour of the French playwright, actor and theatre director Sacha Guitry (1885-1957). 718 seats.
Links: www.theatreedouard7.com, CinemaTreasures, EUTA, Wikipedia
Picture: right: Théâtre Édouard VII|
Front Text: "Hotel Édouard VII. - Place Édouard-VII., Paris", inscription: "Théâtre Édouard VII"
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/4766|