|Bayeux: Cinéma Le Méliès|
Location: 12, rue Genas-Duhomme
Built 1829 as a private theatre. 430 seats. From 1868 operated by the city of Bayeux and renamed "Théâtre Municipal". Closed in the 1950s. Re-opened 1983 as a cinema, renamed "Cinéma Molière". 1987 renamed "Cinéma Le Méliès" in honour of the French pioneer filmmaker, Georges Méliès (1861-1938).
Links: www.cinemalemelies.fr, Wikidata
Front Text: "Bayeux - Rue Genas-Duhomme - Le Théâtre"|
Publisher: Collection R. D.
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Bayeux to Paris, 1911
Cinema Loyalty Card|
Front Text: "Cinéma Méliès"
Publisher: Cinéma Méliès, Bayeux
Size: 8.5 x 5.4 cm
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/3805|