Country: Switzerland (Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizera)
Built 1865-1867 by Georg Friedrich Peyer im Hof. Named "Imthurneum" after its donor, Johann Conrad Im Thurn. Opened 16 Jan 1867 with Schiller's "Die Jungfrau von Orleans". Closed 1952 due to safety concerns. Subsequently demolished. 1954-1956 the Stadttheater was built on the site.
Picture: left: Imthurneum|
Front Text: "Schaffhausen", "Herrenacker"
Publisher: Dr. Trenkler & Co., Leipzig; 1902; 22952
Type: Undivided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/8099|