|Minsk: Dom Kino (Church of St. Simon and St. Helena)|
Location: Ploshcha Nezalezhnasci
Catholic church of St. Simon and St. Helena, built 1905-1910 by Tomasz Pajzderski. 1932 seized by the Soviet administration and used as a theatre until 1941. From ca. 1945 to 1990 used as a cinema. 1990 returned to the Catholic Church.
Reverse Text: "Minsk. Dom Kino"|
Publisher: USSR Minstery; 1980
Type: postal card with pre-printed stamp
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/4165|