Country: Belgium (Belgique/België)
Location: avenue Baron de Moreau 1
Restaurant and multi-purpose entertainment complex, built 1910-1914 by Georges Hobé. Opened 1914 as "Kursaal". From the 1930s used as a casino and renamed "Casino de Namur". 1980 southern wing destroyed by fire, subsequently rebuilt as a hotel in modern style.
Front Text: "Namur - Le Kursaal"|
Publisher: Grands Magasins de la Station, Namur
Type: Divided Back
Sent: to Ciney(?), 1911
|Permanent link: https://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/7488|