|Shanghai: Cathay Cinema|
Location: 870 Huaihai Zhong Lu Road
Cinema, built 1930-1931 by C. H. Gonda. Opened 1 Jan 1932 with the film "A Free Soul". 1080 seats. 2003 converted to a multiplex, destroying the original interior.
Front Text: "Great City Shanghai. The most busiest international harbour in Orient.", inscription: "Cathay"|
Publisher: China XXL, Shanghai
Type: modern reproduction of an older postcard
Size: 18 x 12 cm
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/3026|