|Setúbal: Teatro Luísa Todi|
Location: Avenida Luísa Todi
Built 1894-1897 by Nicola Bagaglia. Opened 1 August 1897 as "Theatro Rainha D. Amélia", named in honour of Queen Amélia (1865-1951). 1915 renamed "Teatro Luíza Todi" in honour of the Portuguese opera singer, Luísa Todi (1753-1833). Demolished 1958 in favour of the new Fórum Municipal Luísa Todi.
Reverse Text: "Interior do Teatro Luísa Todi (antigo Teatro D. Amélia) demolido em 1956. Interior of Luisa Todi Theater demolished in 1956."|
Publisher: Américo Ribeiro
Type: modern postcard reproduction of an older photograph
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/3113|