|Minsk: Nacyanalny akademichny teatr imya Yanki Kupaly|
Location: ul. Engelsa, 7
Built 1887-1890 as municipal theatre by Karol Kaslouski and Kanstanzin Uvjadsjensky. Opened 5 June 1890. Later renamed in honour of the Belarusian poet and dramaist, Yanka Kupala (1882-1942). Used for drama performances.
Handwritten Reverse Text: "Minsk, Theater", dated 27 Nov 1918|
Type: Real Photo (?), Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/158|